 Space / 12928
  The Terrian Cruisers Debut

I haven't done any space since I came out of dark ages until just this week. Last night I came up with two little space ships/speeders that I felt were worth sharing. Both are around 25 studs in length and have room for the just the pilot. The link: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: The Terrian Cruisers Debut

And a good debut it is! The two vehicles look very swooshable. I prefer the white/dark grey one because of teh slopes which make it look truly fast. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Terrian Cruisers Debut

(...) Thanks, that does appear to be the one people like more. I think I will attempt to follow the theme of that one, with lots of curves, and excitable color schemes. -Jason (...) +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) Page - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)