 Space / 12907
Re: Strider, a hover racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 02:29:22 GMT

"Mark" <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> writes:
A little something I whipped out.  LMKWYT

Thanks

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk
home of the Snow Leopard Clan

Very cool!  Too bad you missed the HoverThing contest that was held in
lugnet.space (note crosspost) recently...  Reminds me of something
from Blade Runner.

I think yellow is very much underused in space models.  I'm glad to
see it here.

--Bill.