 Space / 12824
Re: MOC Green Hornet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 07:13:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
I broke down back to my roots.   Just couldn't resist the urges any longer.
Space fighters...ahhh, I feel so much better.

Nice ship, Mark!  I always love to see cool-shaped fighters with neat engines.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Thanks, my tendancies tend to run with angled engines and other bits with a
mandible front.   Why?  Dunno.  I just seem to do that.

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
home to the Snow Leopard clan