 Space / 12816
Re: MOC Green Hornet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 03:13:45 GMT

I think it's Jack Stone.  Maybe from the fire truck?  I think the canopy is
also on a boat.

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
cool,
how did u buy a set w/ that canopy?
i can't find one in a catalog or on lego.com....

sweet ship,
love the other stuff in your folder

-paul

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
I broke down back to my roots.   Just couldn't resist the urges any longer.
Space fighters...ahhh, I feel so much better.

Mark Neumann
http://home.attbi.com/~ravenswolfmk/
Home of the Snow Leopard Clan