 Space / 12782
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Triumvirae
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:10:54 GMT

That is one fantastic piece of work Paul.  If you ever do manage to finish a
capital ship, I hope it has just as much mindboggling function and detail as
this.

It seems as though every piece has a purpose.

Absolutely outstanding.

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
http://lego.panarchy.com/

a new MOC