 Space / 12778
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Triumvirae
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:13:27 GMT

Excellent model Paul! Very original. Colours are good, and the details are
great. I especially liked the rear engines, and the cramped cockpit. The
different "modes" are interesting too; very Blacktron I-ish. ;-D

BTW, I replied to your other micro-models post some time ago, in this post
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=12146. You seem to have missed it.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes: