 Space / 12721
  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

"Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:GqGvJI.CoB@lugnet.com... (...) Morpheus' (...) By the way which pic do you want on the Shipyard? :-) -Jon (WOW.) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) BrickBay Store - (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

(...) Oh, let's see. I think the one that makes the main thumbnail for the page will work just fine. Although the side profile pictures is kinda cool... Maybe I'll put it up for vote. Which picture do y'all think would be the best one? Adrian (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)