 Space / 12715
  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

Hehe, whoah . . . That thing is so amazingly sweet! The detail, on the exterior especially, with all the hover-pods and greeblies, looks very stunning. It's also very cool how you made it all "work" with the rooms being connected and at the same (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nebuchadnezzar Hovership from The Matrix

(...) That was actually my driving force in this. I wanted to duplicate the look of the hovership as best I could. It was a little strange though, as two of the images I worked from are from different sources, I think. I bet that one was a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)