 Space / 12657
Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:32:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
This is one great fighter. The cones which stick out give it a truly
agressive look in combination with the Big Gun. O yeah, and I should make a
button for my site and link to all those great sites out there. Great work,
Kyle.

Thanks. :-) Buttons are good yo.

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net