 Space / 12620
Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 02:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Hello all,

Well, here ya go, the F/A-404 C Biggun Anti-Captital Ship fighter. Check it
under the Space product line yo.

http://ki.hvl.cjb.net

Wow, that's one cool fighter! I really like that arm on the right side, and
the main body with all those power cells is neat. What pieces did you use in
the middle of the arm, between the two rocket pieces and surrounded by the
four power cords (or whatever they are)? I don't think I've seen anything
like that before.

Thanks, those are 3x3 dishes from the technic C3-PO set.

BTW, the link to your site in your original post doesn't work. I had to go
to my Favorites list to access it.

Hmmm, it works for me and most others. For anyone else having this problem,
the URL is http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/ Does
http://hvl.cjb.net work?

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net