 Space / 12618
  Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun

(...) the main body with all those power cells is neat. What pieces did you use in the middle of the arm, between the two rocket pieces and surrounded by the four power cords (or whatever they are)? I don't think I've seen anything like that before. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Keppler Industries update: F/A-404 C Biggun

(...) Thanks, those are 3x3 dishes from the technic C3-PO set. (...) Hmmm, it works for me and most others. For anyone else having this problem, the URL is (URL) Does (URL) work? --Kyle (URL)Excellent work, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)