 Space / 12616
Re: LCC Command: Drislogan Clan online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:03:48 GMT

Greetings once again.

I just broke my hit record! 200 hits in 3 days. To commemorate this, I will
now be starting linking! If any of you have a site (that gets over 30 hits
per day on average) that you would like to have a link on LCC Command about,
just send me an email and I'll put it up, provided you link back.

I hope to be getting emails soon!

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/