 Space / 12568
Re: LCC Command: Drislogan Clan online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Robert Fay writes:
Nice work Mark. Always enjoy your creative models and the description of
their amazing powers. Good to see this addition.

Thanks for your kind words, Bob! I hope to be turning out at least one more
model before this month is over. (Probably the Berinacie VOTLATK)

Also, for those of you confused by my repeated use of "Impact Shielding" and
such, I'm gonna be launching the "Tech" section pretty soon. Some advice:
Always keep it open while reading about the ships. :)

Pity this was the only response... But I'm not complaining! My hitcounter
makes sure I don't! (123 hits yesterday!)

--
Mark Nelson