 Space / 12548
Re: New and kinda-new stickfig mecha wallpaper and stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 06:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Borislav Marinov writes:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I've just uploaded a new wallpaper called "Flight".  Enjoy!
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/stickfig/wallpaper
I wouldn't mind knowing
which programs you used to create this as well.  It smells like a combination
of Bryce and Photoshop (please correct me if I am wrong).

Thanks Borislav.  Believe it or not, the scenes were built using free tools.
MLCad and L3P+LGEO provided the core Lego parts, and the scenery effects --
rocket flare, landscape, sky, etc. -- were all added in using POVRay code
(MegaPOV in some places).

Cheers,
- jsproat