 Space / 12468
Re: Sleipnir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:41:46 GMT

Excellent work as always Travis! I like the Gundam Dendrobium influence, as
well as the successful integration of the Odin with the weapons platform. The
missile containers are great too, mmm... nuclear! Oh, and that particle-beam
cannon is sweet too. It even lowers into position! :-0

BTW my next big project will be a Dendrobium-like craft as well. I was kinda
suprised to see that someone else had a similar plan. Kewl... ;-D

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
No, it's not a turbocycle.

This is an idea I've had for at least a year.  The docking system and
cannon were built at the same time as the Odin.  Everything else just
came together over the last two weeks.

Those familiar with the UC timeline for Gundam should recognize the
basis for the final look of the Sleipnir.

LMKWYT

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

P.S.  Since I don't post many compliments, I'd like to say that
some       great designs have been appearing lately.  Especially
the       turbocycles.