 Space / 12465
Re: Sleipnir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:29:56 GMT

The Dendrobium influenced the overall look, but I tried not to copy it
too much (except for the bays).  Non airplane like designs tend to be
the most interesting ones.  Of course, there are some great airplane
looking designs around.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Mark Sandlin wrote:

In lugnet.space, Travis Dickinson writes:
Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Yeah, this is way cool. Reminds me of Gundam Dendrobium. Very unusual
design. It's a nice departure from the usual looks-like-an-airplane
spaceship designs.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations