 Space / 12460
    New MOC: Turbocycle/Mecha - The Morphosis —Chris Maddison
   Hi all, Last weekend I threw another turbocycle together - The Morphosis. It can be found on the groundcraft page - (URL) was trying to make a "not too huge" turbocycle that transformed into something that resembled a mecha-bot. It's no Vertigo, but (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New MOC: Turbocycle/Mecha - The Morphosis —Wilson Raska
   Hey Chris, that's pretty nifty, it looks great in mecha form. It's cool how you managed to use the "mf legs as hands" technique in the small bike. How long did it take you to build that? I can imagine the patience it takes to build a regular bike, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New MOC: Turbocycle/Mecha - The Morphosis —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Wilson. The hands were something I wanted to integrate right from the start, but the picture in my head wouldn't work out. I plan on trying different ideas til I get it right. The bike took probably....4 hours or so to build, I'd say. I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)