 Space / 12485
Re: New MOC: Turbocycle/Mecha - The Morphosis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey Chris, that's pretty nifty, it looks great in mecha form.  It's cool how
you managed to use the "mf legs as hands" technique in the small bike.  How
long did it take you to build that?  I can imagine the patience it takes to
build a regular bike, but to build a transforming one has got to be strenuous.

Kudos to both you and Adrian for attempting (and suceeding) this, I'll have
to start getting into the turbocycle trend a little bit more.

Wilson

Thanks Wilson.  The hands were something I wanted to integrate right from
the start, but the picture in my head wouldn't work out.  I plan on trying
different ideas til I get it right.

The bike took probably....4 hours or so to build, I'd say.  I was fiddling
with ideas for awhile, but actual building was only 4 or so.

-Chris