 Space / 12439
  The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Hi everyone! I am pleased to announce the launch of a major landmark in Lego gaming. SECTOR62 is a space based game (kind of like an RPG) in which everyone is competing to be the first to discover the secret of the Acquinar system. The website - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events) !

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

It's like a dream come true! I'll help with anything. I am good with websites. I'm visiting the site now! YAHOOOO!!!!!!!! (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Looks cool :) I've never done anything like this before, but I'm willing to participate Michael Dallaston (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

The Scorpion will begin primary assembly next monday (21st) and will be ready for launch within the week after. But count Rican Knutte, the pilot of the Scorpion, in on this quest. Rick (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Methinks Captain (havent come up with a captain name yet) of the (havent come up with a ship name yet) and his crew would love to get their hands on a device like the Krak-tir'm. Count me in (depending on if I can get a ship and crew ready in time) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) This sounds kind of nifty, but how do we play the game? What kinds of weapons will we use? What kinds of armor? How are characters statistics determined? etc. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Sounds fun! Maybe I'll join in... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Way cool. Can I enter twice? I mean, after all, no doubt Ahab and the ECPSD will be in there, and it would not surprise me if the interstellar commercial, trading and programmed maintenance conglomerate that is Port Block Yards at least sent (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) what about unmanned probes? "Would you be so good as to launch the scouter?" :) Anyway, bags me the mind-numbingly pacifistic completely democratic society, out to save humankind from their own lust for violence and power... Oh dear, I'm not (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Hi everyone, I'm really busy at the moment so I'm gonna reply to all of the people with questions in one post: (...) Thanks Dan, but after thinking about it, I only really need message board co-moderators and someone else beat you to the job. Oh (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Entering Sector 62 (was Re: Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held)

(...) Oh Galactic Mediator, Ponderer of Probabilities, Bringer of Justice, Font of Fraternal Faith, All Round Omniscient Dude of Sector 62, etc etc, (cc: Zac Soden) Port Block Yards humbly requests worthy necessary accreditations to enter Sector 62. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Excellent. I shall start building my military immediatly for the honor of my lego city-under-construction, Legopolis. I have one question though. Are modified and custom made lego parts allowed in the construction of ships and tools? (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Entering Sector 62 (was Re: Bulk Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held)

(...) Message transmitted unfocussed, in the clear, traced to space above and beyond Port Block. (cc: Zac Soden) Message reads... Oi, G'lactic Media thingie. It's mine. I'm coming. Get outta the way. Captain Ahab Commanding the Especially Cross (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Interesting question. Zac's call entirely, obviously. But I'm curious, what sort of thing did you have in mind? For mine, I note that here in the outer rim territories, it has been customary for poorly resourced starship engineers (say (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

As soon as I can think of some fancy feed from Zenoa Prime, I'll send it along. But for now: I'm coming! And you better read up on the Administration hovertanks, 'cause at least one is coming along with me. -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) ...I'm almost there. Got the crew assembled last nite and will be LDrawing up a ship today (my LEGO room is a total chaotic mess!!! darn kids :-) So my ship'll be virtual for now. ...Bonus question: The rules say one ship only, but can we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) I'm working on my ship and crew right now, and I have couple of questions. Can I include small, unarmed robots (non-minifig) to assist the crew in loading the Krak-tir'm equipment into the ship? Also, you said that we can have "small, unarmed (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Hi guys, Good question and I don't see why not :) If it will allow cooler ships in the game, I'm all for it! Zac (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) of course you remove all weponry from the vehicle. The reason for that rule is so that the winner isn't necessarily the guy with the biggest gun. Zac (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) In the misssion briefing, the Corvette class ship is defined as: "medium freighter sized craft capable of atmospheric flight and landing and equipped with light offensivee/defensive systems." Hope that helps :) Can't wait to see the ship. Zac (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Lets see.... The robots are a hard call. I'll say that you can have unarmed robotic exosuits (need a pilot). How does that sound. The vehicles can be any size, as long as they can fit onto the cargo ship. But, um, I never specified anything (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) Of course! I was going to rip off their weaponry and give them a jumpjet boost to make them go faster. -- Mark (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) That should be fine. (...) Does that mean that I should build something to transport the Krak-tir'm (if I find it) other than the truck, or will the area near it be clear for ships to land? Thanks, Curt Tigges Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

(...) SWEEE...EEET! :-) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)