 Space / 12445
Re: The biggest Lego based game ever to be held
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 02:02:10 GMT

In article <Gpzzvz.227@lugnet.com>, "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am pleased to announce the launch of a major landmark in Lego gaming.
SECTOR62 is a space based game (kind of like an RPG) in which everyone is
competing to be the first to discover the secret of the Acquinar system.

This sounds kind of nifty, but how do we play the game?

What kinds of weapons will we use?

What kinds of armor?

How are characters statistics determined?

etc.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations