 Space / 12435
    Re: New turbocycle, with a twist! —Chris Maddison
   (...) Bah! You beat me to the punch. I had one made Saturday night, but didn't have time to take pics. I must say tho, you did much better than me. ;-) Very cool stuff. Your bot went a totally different direction than mine did. -Chris (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New turbocycle, with a twist! —Adrian Drake
   (...) Sorry mate :) When are you going to post yours, so that the community can compare and contrast? I'm interested to see what direction you took. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)