 Space / 12414
  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

Yeah, it's good. Acually it's Pretty Good. ;-P (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

Hehe, sorry about that. I crack myslef up sometimes! One of the first thing you'll learn about us space folk, if you havn't allready, is that we are a buncha smart asses. :-D Anyways, welcome! The moc's look good, expecially considering the limited (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)