 Space / 12387
  Re: Space Police "Spinner" Patrol Craft

(...) about expanding the back area to include a temporary prisoner detainment section? (...) Drop-down, sweet! Rubber bullets eh, you try telling that to the rioter who lost his left leg... ;-) (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Police "Spinner" Patrol Craft

(...) I did consider that, but then there wouldn't have been enough room to allow the cannon to store internally. Maybe later on I'll make a prisoner transport. (...) We have no comment on that. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)