 Space / 12388
Re: Space Police "Spinner" Patrol Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 06:08:31 GMT

In article <Gpt9Mx.FMr@lugnet.com>, "Mladen Pejic"
<mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Pretty cool vehicle Mark. I like the anti-grav pods, nicely done. Ever thought
about expanding the back area to include a temporary prisoner detainment
section?

I did consider that, but then there wouldn't have been enough room to
allow the cannon to store internally. Maybe later on I'll make a prisoner
transport.

It has a drop-down cannon for crowd control. (Rubber Bullets. Honest.)

Drop-down, sweet! Rubber bullets eh, you try telling that to the rioter who
lost his left leg... ;-)

We have no comment on that.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--