 Space / 12359
    My first posting —Ryan Schamp
   Hello, I have just recently come out of my Lego dark ages and have decided to create a gallery on BrickShelf. I have been following postings on Lugnet and additions to BrickShelf for about a year now. I can't think of a cool way to invite you all to (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: My first posting —Curt Tigges
     (...) Aquazone ship (those wings are neat) and your 8th ship. Welcome to lugnet.space. Curt Tigges Commander-in-Chief of Starforce (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        welcome —Paul Hartzog
   Hey Ryan glad to have you here. just finished browsing your bshelf and i like your stuff. pretty cool, man. -paul (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)