 Space / 12371
12370  |  12372
Subject:
welcome
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:35:28 GMT

Hey Ryan
glad to have you here.

just finished browsing your bshelf
and i like your stuff. pretty cool, man.

-paul

In lugnet.space, Ryan Schamp writes:
Hello,
I have just recently come out of my Lego dark ages and have decided to create
a gallery on BrickShelf.  I have been following postings on Lugnet and
additions to BrickShelf for about a year now.  I can't think of a cool way to
invite you all to share in my work.  I have enjoyed your creations and
imagination and in some instances have barrowed heavily on what I have seen,
(in those cases it was my intent to give credit where it was due).  I look
forward to everyday seeing something new in this community.  My gallery is:

Thank you very much,
Ryan