 Space / 12311
  Re: A ship that never got posted here in .space

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gpp86K.6po@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) Anyways, (...) Enjoy! WOW Trev! That's one very cool ship. Could you explain the red checkered designs on the sides? They look neat, but I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A ship that never got posted here in .space

(...) Well, yellow and black is the industry standard for 'caution', while the red and white is the industry standard for 'danger'. So, if I were to do it again, I would make the checker pattern yellow and black...although in space _everything_ is a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)