 Space / 12266
  Big Unnamed Spaceship

Hi everyone - I finally posted pics of Brandon's and my big unnamed spaceship. It was the mysterious big ship in serveral peoples' BrickFest pictures for this year :-) It never got finished, and never got a name. Its purpose is similar to an Air (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Unnamed Spaceship

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GpMrDG.DIw@lugnet.com... (...) which didn't save properly from my camera. :-\ -Tim (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Unnamed Spaceship

WOW! That is amazing you guys! ;-D Oh how I wish both of you stuck with it... It would have been a fantastic MOC! Anyways, I love everything I see, especially the interior. Great work. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Unnamed Spaceship

All I can say is Wow! I like ships like that but unfortunetly have no pieces. So with my hard-earned b-day money I must buy a lot of bulk bricks. 300 to be exact. Well, great job. Continue to work well. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Big Unnamed Spaceship

(...) Thanks :-) (...) Well, unfortunately, we both just lost interest. There were parts of the ship I was totally in love with, but I wasn't in love with the exterior - at least anythying behind the guns in the front. I know there was more exterior (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)