 Space / 12249
    Cross-theme models —Tim Courtney
   Noticed this among the paintbrush-reminiscent fray of the Brickshelf Recent page: (URL) cool, Kyle! I've got a cross-theme of the same set. Its done in Ice Planet colors. I bought the model from Todd Lehman about 4 years ago after borrowing it for a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Cross-theme models —Kyle Peterson
     Thanks Tim! It's truly an honor to receive praise from someone who has contributed so much to the community. I also thank the other individuals who have e-mailed me kudos for my creations. Like you, Tim, I love the M-tron Particle Ionizer as well. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Cross-theme models —Steve Tanner
     (...) Kyle, very nice job. The color scheme is slick and clean. Any chance you can post a couple more photos on this model? - Steve (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Cross-theme models —Steve Bliss
     (...) Ooo, yes! This is great! (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Cross-theme models —Mark de Kock
   (...) I noticed the same cool pictures on Brickshelf. They look great! Every day, I check back to see if new sets have been added. I amy even have to give it a try myself (after I finish with sorting the other 6/7 of my lego collection) Perhaps we (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)