 Space / 12269
Re: Cross-theme models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
Noticed this among the paintbrush-reminiscent fray of the Brickshelf Recent
page:

Very cool, Kyle!

I've got a cross-theme of the same set.  Its done in Ice Planet colors.  I
bought the model from Todd Lehman about 4 years ago after borrowing it for a
time - very cool!  Its not color-for-color exact exchange for IP, but its
close.  I'll have to modify it sometime to make all the parts stock and
spruce up the color scheme.  But I like it! :-)

Keep it up!  I love seeing cross-theme models.  Especially of good sets -
the Particle Ionizer is one of my all time favorites.

-Tim

I noticed the same cool pictures on Brickshelf. They look great! Every day,
I check back to see if new sets have been added.
I amy even have to give it a try myself (after I finish with sorting the
other 6/7 of my lego collection)

Perhaps we should Xpost to dear.lego to hand them the idea? Would be cool to
have the MCM in Blacktron-1 colors. Hmmm...there's an idea...