 Space / 12243
  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) Yes- tweaking with the colors would probably be very helpful. I believe that MLCAD lets you do this. I'm confused about the "darker background" comment though. At least one other person mentioned this. I can certainly understand that another (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Instructions for Mobile Message Decoder

(...) It's not as bad as in photography, but the human eye has its limitations too - they just aren't as limiting as those of film. (...) Make them several images and use HTML to lay them out? Shouldn't be too hard to come up with 10 images (one per (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GpLC8u.1sw@lugnet.com... (...) I know I replied on this already, but to augment what I said, you could make your numbers _and_ your pictures transparent gif's, then simply place them (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish.html)