 Space / 12223
    Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle —Tom Sciortino
   Oooooo... I'm definately going to have to get in on this... Do I need to fill out an application to join the league? I've been working on a model of the Tron Light Cycle, but perhaps It'll just have to evolve into a turbocycle instead (I think the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle —Adrian Drake
   (...) Hey, it matters not to me. As long as it spurs on creativity, do what you will :) I'd turn it into a contest, but they seem like too much work to run :) (...) That would be a cool looking MOC, I think. Hope to see it soon Adrian -- (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)