 Space / 12222
    Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks! I knew there were a few more out there, but a cursory search of brickshelf didn't turn up any other than Mark's Shiva. In the back of my mind I knew there were a few more :) The challenge in building futurebikes is making each one look (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Rasputin's Turbocycle —Steve Runnels
   (...) Well here's a few more: (URL)The challenge in building futurebikes (...) Mine tend to be a bit larger, but yes, what I like about them is trying to get a lot of detail into a small package. It forces you to really think hard about SNOT and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)