 Space / 12216
    My Space entry for the ISCC: the Trekker-Class AER.A —Jonathan Mizner
   I put the pictures onto Brickshelf several days ago, and I sent it in by the deadline, but it still hasn't been put on the ISCC site, so I'm going ahead and posting it here. My entry for the space category had the theme "The Investigation", and can (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)