 Space / 12216
12215  |  12217
Subject:
My Space entry for the ISCC: the Trekker-Class AER.A
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:54:36 GMT

I put the pictures onto Brickshelf several days ago, and I sent it in by the
deadline, but it still hasn't been put on the ISCC site, so I'm going ahead
and posting it here.  My entry for the space category had the theme "The
Investigation", and can be found at
More information will hopefully be included with the entry when it is put
onto their site, but the Trekker-Class AER.A (Atmospheric Exploration
Reconnaisance, type A) is a small atmospheric scouting craft designed to
explore a new planet.  It took me three days to build it, and another day
trying to get the photos.  Please LMKWYT!