 Space / 12214
Re: Keppler Industries update: T-109 Wasp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:38:24 GMT

Nice model.  I especially like the vectorable nozzles.

Travis Dickinson
http://home.sc.rr.com/sivar/

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Well, this MOC originally started off as a BT1 contest entry, but as I
progressed I realized that it was straying from that design and that I would
not have it done in time, so that's how it got to be where it is now.

Find the F-109 Wasp under the space section.
http://people.atl.mediaone.net/kindustries/

And I should have more soon!

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net