 Space / 12182
Re: Construction of the U.S.S. Orion-C Complete!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 04:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi, Everybody,
After four weeks of building and taking pictures, I have finished my new
ship, the U.S.S. Orion-C, an Orion-class David Battlecruiser.

It's location (at my NEW!! website) is:

http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforceorionc.htm

It is (I hope!) much better than my previous ship, the U.S.S. Sabre. Special
points of interest include:
A Shuttlebay with two shuttles
Nacelles
Detailed interior, with sickbay, bridge, torpedo room, main hold,
engineering, and crew quarters
Many, many, weapons
Airlock with docking ring
Shuttle Control Tower

While you're there, you can look at other constructions that I have not
announced, including:
-Rammer Light Hovertank
-Dark Eagle Transaerospace Fighter
-The U.S.S. Sabre

Please post and tell me what you think.

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/

Hi there, Curt,

Well, you've created a behemoth of a ship there! The weapons are a bit of an
overkill, but I spose it's better to be well armed than sorry :)
It's good to see that no detail was spared.
I also like the shuttle design. It's nice and compact, yet still functional.

Keep up the good work,

Zac Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

BTW, you shoul probably teach your minifigs that it is bad practise to go
space walking without a helmet on (ie, the fig leaving the airlock) ;)