 Space / 12181
Re: Construction of the U.S.S. Orion-C Complete!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:56:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
Hi, Everybody,
After four weeks of building and taking pictures, I have finished my new
ship, the U.S.S. Orion-C, an Orion-class David Battlecruiser.
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/starforceorionc.htm

The interior detailing is great, particularly the bucket of spare parts in
the lower hold (and the bathrooms, of course). And I especially like the
shuttles and shuttle bay.

Thanks. The shuttles are supposed to have magnetic guiding rails to ensure a
safe landing. Glad you liked it.
By the way, the U.S.S. Orion-C is also my entry for the ISCC.

Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/