 Space / 12168
  Minifig Voyager(ish) ship

Hey all, I thought it was about time somebody did a ST ship minifig scale. Right now I'm in the process of creating a Star Trek Voyager type starship, I decided to post a picture of progress so far so that I could gain some constructive criticism on (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Minifig Voyager(ish) ship

(...) great to use slopes or even just small plates to sculpt the front, though I understand that is a very cost-intensive approach. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Minifig Voyager(ish) ship

I decided to use bricks because I have alot of them, and most of my plates and slopes are going to be used in the interior. Hmm, I should see if S@H have a plates parts pack. -- Erin (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Minifig Voyager(ish) ship

(...) They have an excellent "large white plates" pack, which I highly recommend. --Bill. (22 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)