 Space / 12168
12167  |  12169
Subject:
Minifig Voyager(ish) ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 05:40:19 GMT

Hey all, I thought it was about time somebody did a ST ship minifig scale.

Right now I'm in the process of creating a Star Trek Voyager type starship,
I decided to post a picture of progress so far so that I could gain some
constructive criticism on the design and what things I could improve on. I
know I need to rework the front of the saucer section, and I'm not to happy
with the engines, but hopefully those things are sorted out when I finish
the model sometime in the next couple of weeks. Interiors have not been put
in yet, and I'm still wondering whether to add anything in the saucer
section due to weight problems.

Comments welcomed.

--
Erin