 Space / 12166
    Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Tom Sciortino
   Awesome site! I love the sound effects - do I recognize the Protoss observer in there somewhere? Anyway, I'm planning on taking a long look at everything, but for now, DeathSkull, Boosthopper, and Shark really caught my eye. Nice work! ~ Tom -- - - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer —Zac Soden
   (...) Hi there, Tom, Thanks for the comments. Yeah, there is some observer in there, sorta mixed around and editied a tad. Enjoy the models :) Zac (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)