 Space / 12164
    Re: New transforming space ship —Bryce McGlone
   Pat, Anything that transforms is by definition much more difficult than building either a mecha or a spaceship. I really like the spaceship. On the mecha I agree with your critique. That said, what really astounds me is that (to my knowledge) you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New transforming space ship —Patrick Justison
   Thanks Bryce. I'm glad you picked up on that. Besides for the folding body and swinging legs (both of which are in every transforming ship I know of) the rest was all original. Everything was carefully planned and drawn out before building. The real (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)