 Space / 12163
    Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm —Tom Sciortino
   I care! :) I *just* got into Homeworld (we're talking just a few days ago - I haven't even completed the tutorials yet, so I don't know what any of the ships do or even look like), so I won't be much help yet. But when I get around to playing it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Ships of Homeworld and Cataclysm —Fred M. Sloniker
   (...) Me too! (I'm a big Cataclysm fan.) Will you be doing Beast-infected ship variants as well, or is that up to the individual builder? Incidentally, what colors do you prefer for your team? I'm partial to purple, but there probably aren't enough (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)