 Space / 12129
Re: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 06:36:22 GMT

yo wilson,

LOOOOOOOOVE those flesh eating monkeys :-D here:

and this monkey could eat MY flesh any day...

-p

In lugnet.space, Wilson Raska writes:
Hello everybody.  I'm finally getting around to posting this, as it's been
about six months since I've built it.  I'd like to show you the Blacktron:
Orion Chemical Weapons Facility.  The model is only (theoretically) the
front section of the base.  Just imagine that the base is much more massive
than what is pictured.

The Valkayrian Confederacy is allied with the Unitron force and they are
trying to shut down the Blacktron and Bull Squadrons' operations by
attacking the base.  So go ahead and take a look at it here:

And here are some of the minifigs that appear in the whole setup, including
variations of Mark Sandlin's PV-TOL23 jetpacks:

And the Valkayrian Confederacy's ship, the Septura Warplane:

Also, I posted to .castle and .build to show those who might be interested
how to make the large trees in front of the Orion base:

Let me know what you guys think.

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska