 Space / 12128
12127  |  12129
Subject:
Et In Arcadia Ego - new section, the Hall Of Fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 06:32:31 GMT

howD all,

i added a new section to Et In Arcadia Lego
called the Hall Of Fame.  It is a collection
of links to all the really innovative and
creative moc's out there

check it out and plz plz plz
let me know if you want me to add any
other links