 Space / 12128
  Et In Arcadia Ego - new section, the Hall Of Fame

howD all, i added a new section to Et In Arcadia Lego called the Hall Of Fame. It is a collection of links to all the really innovative and creative moc's out there check it out and plz plz plz let me know if you want me to add any other links -paul (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Ego - new section, the Hall Of Fame

(...) Much'o thanks for including me on that list. However you might want to link to my Lugnet page* as it is a "little" less messy.<grin> Again thanks DaveG (*) (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Ego - new section, the Hall Of Fame

(...) Cool. Thanks for the props. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)