 Space / 12125
  New Website-ULF Database

Hello, Technicians, After numerous problems, I have finally gotten my website up. You can view it at: (URL) look at it and tell me what you think. Unfortunatly, right now the links to the larger pictures of my MOCs don't work. However, you can get (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Website-ULF Database

(...) Oops, I made a little mistake. That should be "replacing all the %20 entries in the address bar with an underscore (_)." Anyway, please visit my website and tell me what you think of it and my LEGO creations! I need feedback!! Curt Tigges (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)