 Space / 12125
12124  |  12126
Subject:
New Website-ULF Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 02:24:16 GMT

Hello, Technicians,
After numerous problems, I have finally gotten my website up. You can view
it at:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLF.WEB/ulfhome.htm

Please look at it and tell me what you think.
Unfortunatly, right now the links to the larger pictures of my MOCs don't
work. However, you can get to them by clicking on the link and then
replacing all the %20 entries with an underscore (_).

LMKWYT!
Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce