 Space / 12124
12123  |  12125
Subject:
Blacktron 1 - Outrider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 01:30:52 GMT

If it is not too late, here is my entry for the Blacktron 1 building comp.
(polybag)
If it is too late then here is a Blacktron 1 model for your viewing
pleasure.

The Outrider - 35 pcs + minifig

The Outrider is a small escort ship that intercepts & assists larger vessels
in landing & taking off.
It has 2 lasers on the front for 'convincing' unwanted others to stay away.
The Outrider is also widely used for surveillance of large areas where a
visible presence is required.
The Outrider's wings can vary their positions according to there need (high
speed, manoeuvrability)

From the above link you will also find the DAT file for the Outrider & it's
wings.
The wings are Fabuland car doors (see the link in my sig. for more about
Fabuland)
I created the fabcardoor.dat from scratch myself.

Enjoy & PLMKWYT

Carl
--
Member #1165