 Space / 12114
    Re: New transforming space ship —Borislav Marinov
   (...) but its worth it. It is amazing how you have managed to fit the whole mech inside the ship frame; the engine movement is particualary interesting. (...) Perhaps. I am not a big fan of transforming mechs. I think that your space ship mode is (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: New transforming space ship —Patrick Justison
   Thanks Bobby. I'm not really a big fan of transformers either, but I really was interested in the challenge. I dont think it would be to hard to make some design changes to the current model to get the mecha mode to look better. I'm not really sure (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)